Wednesday 27 February 2008

Waffles

Recently I tried the Waffles recipe from Asha's of Aroma and it come out very good. You can view her original post here. Thank you Asha for posting this recipe. Here is her recipe reproduced


Ingredients:

1 Cup Waffle mix (or 1 cup plain flour, 1 tsp Baking Powder, 1/4 tsp salt)
2 tbsp Hershey's Cocoa powder
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1 Egg (optional)
1 tbsp Brown sugar
2-3 tbsp Chocolate chips
Milk

Method:

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with enough milk to make a thick pourable batter. Must not be thin. Heat a Belgian Waffle Iron until hot, spray lightly with no-stick oil. Pour a ladleful of batter into each until they are filled. Close the waffle iron and cook until you don't see the steam coming out from the sides of the iron. Open the Waffle iron's lid and lift all of them onto a cooling rack. Repeat the same until all batter is done.


SERVE: with Butter Pecan Maple Syrup and a cold glass of Orange juice.

The variation I did in this recipe is that I did not add eggs to the mix and I served the waffles with whipped cream topped with strawberry and banana slices and pancake syrup and a glass of Fresh Juice Melody .

Did You Enjoy this Recipe?

Enter your email ID below to get

more such recipes in your inbox

Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Yumm i love waffels. Belgium is really famous for it.
    In my pafe u can find a recipe too
    http://mykitchentreasures.blogspot.com/2007/08/belgian-waffers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made them. My son loves these, specially with chocolate. You can sprinkle white chocolate bits on top before baking for great color and taste too. Enjoy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them....urs looks awesome....i too love wid chocolates...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do make waffless.. love them better than pancakes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never made waffles at home ...will sure try it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Cook, I will definitely try your recipe next time I make them.

    Asha, I will try with white chocolates next time!!!

    Thank you Remya!

    Yes Kalva...I agree with you...its better than pan cakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes Deepa, you should definitely try that at home...its very good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love belgian waffles. I am sucker for these but i dont have a waffle maker but When i buy one i will definitely make them as ur recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey swapna

    waffles really very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Webmaster,

    We are interested in exchanging links with your site.  
    We have a Google Page Rank of 3 and 1000 unique users a day.

    If you are interested in Link partnership with us… 
    Please add our link to your site with my link information given below and send me the URL where you have placed my link OR Send us your link details if you want your link to be placed on our site first.

    Here is our linking information:

    Title: Brownie Recipe
    URL: http://www.browniepower.com

    Please e-mail your response or any questions to: holly@browniepower.com

    PLEASE DON'T CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS SPAM MAIL. 

    Thanks & Regards
    Holly Tucker
    Holly@browniepower.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog:) Your feedback is important....so feel free to post your comments and questions. Hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...