Sunday 2 November 2008

Moist Chocolate Cupcakes

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vinegar

Method:
Mix all of the ingredients well with a mixer. It should be brown and smooth. Free of lumps. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Cupcakes will turn out moist and delicious.
Buttermilk or milk may be substituted for water. Melted butter may be substituted for oil.




Recipe Source: COOKS.COM

Did You Enjoy this Recipe?

Enter your email ID below to get

more such recipes in your inbox

Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. I love chocolate cupcakes.
    This looks yumm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swapna, the cup cake looks yummy n hearty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Swapna,
    This was my second baking experiment ( first of course I told you, your sponge cake only). This time I followed your suggestion regarding the rack position and all. And the cup cake came nicely, soft, moist and it didn't burn at all!!!. My 6 year son liked that very much ( and my daughter doesn't like choclate flavour much, but still she approved it). Looking for more simple cake recepies.

    Thanks & regards
    Mini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone recently gifted me a Heart shaped silicone cupcake mold...I am going to try this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog:) Your feedback is important....so feel free to post your comments and questions. Hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...