Friday 17 September 2010

Chicken Balls!


I love to collect recipes; whether I try them or not I collect as many as I can get my hands on. Apart from the cook books I buy, I also collect the recipes published in magazines, news papers and even in those small booklets that are distributed at supermarkets with different products ;). I got this recipe for Chicken Balls from a Kiri cheese booklet. It’s easy to make and is a great Appetizer.



Chicken Balls
(Serving: 6 persons; Preparation time-20 mints; Cooking time- 20 minutes)
Ingredients:
4 cups Minced Chicken
2 tbsp Onions, chopped
2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 egg yolk
300gm Kiri Cream Cheese (Kiri, a brand available in Gulf countries)
2 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp All purpose flour
2 Eggs
1 cup Bread Crumbs
Salt and Pepper to taste
Method:
  • Heat a pan, add butter and cook the onions until tender. Remove from the heat and mix with parsley, then let it cool.
  • Mix the minced chicken with salt, pepper, egg yolk and cream cheese. Add the sautéed onions and parsley.
  • Divide the mixture into 24 even sized balls and refrigerate for two to three hours.
  • Beat the two eggs with egg yolks. Dust the chicken balls with flour; dip in egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
  • Fry in hot oil and drain on a kitchen towel. Serve hot.



Did You Enjoy this Recipe?

Enter your email ID below to get

more such recipes in your inbox

Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Looks yummilicious! I like those paper cones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowo they look absloutley super yumm? I think i have seen that cheese aorund here should chek it in the shop, i am sure bookmarking this one .

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was scared when I saw chicken balls, but these look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing this recipe. I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi swapna,
    This is my first comment though i tried yr receipes too my times.I tried this one twice and it came out well and yummy...My kids love this.
    Archana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog:) Your feedback is important....so feel free to post your comments and questions. Hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...